K&D Logging Ltd. has openings for Experienced Buncher Operators to work in the Fort St. James, BC Forest Districts area.
Buncher Operator requirements:
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience as a Buncher Operator in a high volume and demanding environment
- Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s license (or provincial equivalent to)
- Valid First Aid level 3 is an incentive
- Must be able to work in a camp environment with flexibility in shift work
Benefits of working with K&D Logging:
- Full-time work
- Competitive Wages for quality work in a high volume and demanding environment
- Benefits & Pension Plan
- Safe Work Environment
- High quality equipment to work with
- Great company owned camp facilities
Email your resume or your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax us at (250) 996-8742
NOTE: This job article is intended to help promote an existing public posting from a third-party company. This job is not facilitated by – nor associated, endorsed or otherwise connected with – Trigvi.com in any way. To ensure the accuracy of this posting, please reach out to the company directly.
- Address Fort St. James
- Minimum Insurance Required 0
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!